At EstrogenicA Health 360, we offer a variety of face fillers for both women and men looking to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and facial lines. These include:
- Botox– This simple, safe, FDA-approved, and nonsurgical injectable treatment is used to improve the look of moderate to severe crow’s feet and frown lines between the eyebrows. Botox can also be used to:
- Fix eyebrow asymmetry
- Decrease skin oiliness
- Reduce the appearance of pores
- Curb excessive sweating
- Reduce migraines
- Much more
With Botox treatments, lines and wrinkles become less noticeable over time, because the treatment trains the affected muscles to relax. Anyone over the age of 18 can enjoy the benefits of Botox, including men and women of all skin tones. Those who use Botox repeat the treatment every so often, because it is not a permanent treatment. The results usually last about three to four months for each treatment session.
- Juvederm - This injectable dermal filler contains a gel made from hyaluronic acid that is designed to “fill in” wrinkles from beneath the skin. It is used to restore facial contours and improve signs of aging, focusing specifically on the cheeks, lips, and around the mouth.
- Dysport - Dysport face fillers are used to treat moderate to severe glabellar lines – the vertical lines between the eyebrows that are often referred to as the “11s.” You are likely to notice them when you frown. Glabellar lines are common in adults less than 65 years of age. More diluted than Botox, Dysport spreads quickly and relieves wrinkles on your forehead, crow's feet in the corners of your eyes, and frown lines.
- Restylane Defyne - This FDA-approved dermal filler is formulated with hyaluronic acid and used as a treatment for moderate to severe deep wrinkles and folds. It smooths out facial lines and plumps up deep creases.
- Sculptra Aesthetic - This FDA-approved injectable replaces lost collagen. It’s a treatment to reduce wrinkles on your face with results that can last up to two years.